Online Fabrics UK Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Online Fabrics UK Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15/01/2019
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:-
- Name and Title.
- Contact information such as address, contact details and email address.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode to enable us to provide you with correct and up to date shipping prices (where applicable)
- You have the right to ask us to remove your details from our database.
What we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To identify you as a returning customer and enable you to purchase products quickly and easily.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do if you have opted in to receive such emails.
- We may use your email address or phone number to update you about changes or issues with your order
- We will only pass on the required information to our delivery partner in order to deliver your package. If a mobile number or email address is provided then we shall forward this to the courier to allow consignment to be delivered securely and with confidence. This will allow our Delivery partners to update you with the status of your Parcel throughout its journey to your destination. Our current delivery partner is Parcelforce or Royal Mail.
- We will use your information with our payment partners PayPal and WorldPay to process payments and refunds. Please be assured that none of your credit or debit card details are stored on our site.
What we will not do with the information we gather?
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.